The Smarter Contact Representative is responsible for setting up appointments by utilizing new, or existing data that has previously been dialed.
About Smarter Business Group
Smarter Business is a UK-based company with offices in Hilton, KZN – South Africa, Haywards Heath – United
Kingdom and Ringwood – United Kingdom.
- Fastest growing TPI (third-party intermediary) broker in the industry.
- Ranked as the 3rd leading consultancy by Cornwall Industry Insights.
- Runner-up in the 2018 TELCAs – ‘Awesome Place to Work’ award.
- 2018 finalist for ‘Best Customer Service’, ‘Best Advice’, ‘Industry Expert’ and ‘Consultancy of the Year’.
- 220 Staff members in our SA office and two UK offices.
- Platinum-accredited partner to Total Gas and Power.
- Official energy partners to the P.G.A. and A.A Hospitality Association.
Scope of job
- To effectively secure successful appointments by dialing “new data and contact attempted data” in a specified day cycle (consultant to make contact with the Decision Maker).
- It will be the responsibility of the Smarter Contact Representative to successfully cross sell, including but not limited to, electricity and gas.
- It will be the responsibility of the Smarter Contact Representative to successfully create referrals.
- Maintain contact levels and provide an excellent customer relationship with new and existing customers.
- Dial “contact attempted” leads on a daily basis whilst being aware of “call harassment”.
- Ensure that a minimum of 15 successful appointments are generated a month by dialing the “contact attempted” data.
- Increase individual customer value by cross selling services and promotion of the company’s portfolio of services in the UK, including but not limited to electricity and gas.
- Increase the Company portfolio by generating referrals.
- Actively search for alternative means of contact by utilizing social platforms.
- Maintaining accurate and timely content/ data within the company CRM system, Salesforce.
- Commitment to meeting agreed targets (i.e how many successful appointments were created).
- Carries out any other relevant duties as defined and agreed by any member of the Senior Management Team.
- Ensure KPI’s are met to meet team’s overall target objectives for the month.
- Excellent verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Negotiating and people skills.
- The ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to work to deadlines and perform effectively and accurately under pressure,
- The Smarter Contact Representative should have an outgoing personality.
- Experience in the business sales environment.
- An understanding of the sales process and sound knowledge of buyer behavior.
- A Knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Gmail would be advantageous.
Experience and Qualifications:
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret, due to possible high volumes of received applications, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview