The Sales Consultant is responsible for ensuring that all leads are timeously contacted and sales are closed as well as maximising every opportunity to cross-sell.
About Smarter Business Group
Smarter Business is a UK-based company with offices in Hilton, KZN – South Africa, Haywards Heath – United Kingdom and Ringwood – United Kingdom.
- Fastest growing TPI (third-party intermediary) broker in the industry.
- Ranked as the 3rd leading consultancy by Cornwall Industry Insights.
- Runner-up in the 2018 TELCAs – ‘Awesome Place to Work’ award.
- 2018 finalist for ‘Best Customer Service’, ‘Best Advice’, ‘Industry Expert’ and ‘Consultancy of the Year’.
- 220 Staff members in our SA office and two UK offices.
- Platinum-accredited partner to Total Gas and Power.
- Official energy partners to the P.G.A. and A.A Hospitality Association.
Scope of job
- To provide a high level of professional service to our client.
- To build and maintain a future pipeline in accordance with the lead criteria.
- To generate opportunities resulting Sales.
- To generate opportunities resulting in Revenue.
- To actively mine campaign data as and when allocated, and by instruction of your line manager.
- To ensure targets are met as outlined by your line manager.
- To enhance and streamline processes to make the service to our clients efficient, cost effective and more valuable.
- Maintain contact levels and provide an excellent customer relationship with new and existing customers.
- Increase individual customer value by cross-selling all services and promote the company’s portfolio of services in the UK.
- Maintain accurate and timely content/ data within the company CRM system, aka Salesforce.
- Must commit to meeting agreed targets for new and existing customers as defined by the company.
- Work actively and in a timely manner on data uploaded in accordance with the Smarter business partnership, or as instructed by a Campaign Manager or member of the data team.
- Responsible for completing sales including structured pitch, negotiation, closure and full spectrum processing.
- Ensure that they hit KPI’s, including and not limited to (Cross Selling).
- Excellent verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Negotiating and people skills.
- The ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to work to deadlines and perform effectively and accurately under pressure.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in the business sales environment.
- An understanding of the sales process and sound knowledge of buyer behaviour.
- Grade 12 (Matric).
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to APPLY HERE:
We regret, due to possible high volumes of received applications, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.