The Sales Admin team is responsible in ensuring that optimum administration support is provided to the sales department and that all sales submitted to suppliers are closely monitored within the contract journey to ensure LIVE status.
About Smarter Business Group
Smarter Business is a UK-based company with offices in Hilton, KZN – South Africa, Haywards Heath – United Kingdom and Ringwood – United Kingdom.
- Fastest growing TPI (third-party intermediary) broker in the industry.
- Ranked as the 3rd leading consultancy by Cornwall Industry Insights.
- Runner-up in the 2018 TELCAs – ‘Awesome Place to Work’ award.
- 2018 finalist for ‘Best Customer Service’, ‘Best Advice’, ‘Industry Expert’ and ‘Consultancy of the Year’.
- 220 Staff members in our SA office and two UK offices.
- Platinum-accredited partner to Total Gas and Power.
- Official energy partners to the P.G.A. and A.A Hospitality Association.
Scope of job
- Increase consultant efficiency through behaviour modification
- To provide a high level of professional service to our clients and suppliers.
- To enhance and streamline processes to make the service to our clients efficient, cost effective and more valuable.
- Ensures quality and compliance by providing constructive feedback for training and improvement purposes such as the organisations efficiency.
- Striving towards excellent quality assessment standards.
- Working towards continuous service improvement.
- Ensure quality service in line with organisational objectives.
- Offer a comprehensive service to both customer, supplier and support departments alike.
- Must be able to do validation of sales, this is including but not limited to, checking of pricebook, SOLI information, verbal/written contracts etc as well as being able to take the contract on it’s journey from submission to supplier to a LIVE status.
- As a requirement the administrator will be price-proficient and have detailed knowledge of the pricing rules for each supplier.
- Respond to billing inquiries and be able to seek resolution to customer queries and complaints.
- A strong understanding of sales and administrative process.
- Excellent verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Negotiating and people skills.
- The ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to work to deadlines and perform effectively and accurately under pressure.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in the business sales environment.
- An understanding of the sales process and sound knowledge of buyer behaviour.
- Grade 12 (Matric).
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to APPLY HERE:
We regret, due to possible high volumes of received applications, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.