The Multi Product Consultant is the front line of all cross-selling and development of all new products.
About Smarter Business Group
Smarter Business is a UK-based company with offices in Hilton, KZN – South Africa, Haywards Heath – United Kingdom and Ringwood – United Kingdom.
- Fastest growing TPI (third-party intermediary) broker in the industry.
- Ranked as the 3rd leading consultancy by Cornwall Industry Insights.
- Runner-up in the 2018 TELCAs – ‘Awesome Place to Work’ award.
- 2018 finalist for ‘Best Customer Service’, ‘Best Advice’, ‘Industry Expert’ and ‘Consultancy of the Year’.
- 220 Staff members in our SA office and two UK offices.
- Platinum-accredited partner to Total Gas and Power.
- Official energy partners to the P.G.A. and A.A Hospitality Association.
Scope of job
The scope of the Multi Product Consultant’s role is two-fold, with elements derived from Sales Consultant and Business Analyst Functions:
- To support sales and maintain excellent Project Management standards.
- To enhance and streamline processes to make the service to our customers efficient and more valuable.
- Prove and disprove concepts for lead and sales process, data campaigns and overall product viability. Map and track all strategies and activities so that the decisions of a product/campaign can be supported.
- Conduct sales and lead calls in an effort to master each product.
- Maintain contact levels and provide an excellent customer relationship with new and existing customers.
- Increase individual customer value by cross-selling energy services and promote the company’s portfolio of services in the UK.
- Maintain accurate and timely content/ data within the company CRM system, aka Salesforce.
- Must work actively and in a timely manner on data uploaded in accordance with the Smarter Business partnership, or as instructed by a Campaign Manager or member of the data team.
- Responsible for completing sales including structured pitch, negotiation, closure and full spectrum processing.
- Ensure that they hit KPI’s, including and not limited to Sales and Cross-Selling.
- Gathering and documenting requirements for any projects or developments required by the business.
- Be efficient in documenting any/all findings to ensure the business unit can easily see the result of any work conducted.
- Ensure that there are NO unnecessary delays in the delivery of a project, from concept through to handover.
- The “Multi Product Consultant” must ensure that training programs, pitches, workflows, process maps, DDA’s, and any other area pertinent to the success of their active assignment, is created and mastered as part of the project and product development.
- Excellent verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Negotiating and people skills.
- The ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to work to deadlines and perform effectively and accurately under pressure.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in the business sales environment.
- An understanding of the sales process and sound knowledge of buyer behaviour.
- A Knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Gmail would be advantageous.
- Grade 12 (Matric).
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret, due to possible high volumes of received applications, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.