The Data Insights Manager is responsible for providing regular, insightful feedback on data analysis
with the aim of helping to maximise revenue potential and inform Marketing communications.
Scope of job
- Strive to maximise revenue potential.
- Inform Marketing communications.
- Analyse sales data across the business in order to identify areas of improvement with regards to optimal revenue potential.
- Analyse Sales and Marketing trends in order to inform Marketing communications.
- Provide regular feedback to Sales and Marketing on an ongoing basis, while documenting all progress.
- Assist with sourcing and on-boarding new data sources.
- Model our Customers to create portfolios.
- Communicate with Data Analysts to assist in maintaining data quality.
- Keep abreast of industry changes in terms of new data sources, new technology etc.
- Create data “wishlist”.
- Support sales by providing insights on analysis of historical data, and recommending ways to maximise future revenue.
- Support Marketing through identifying trends that can inform customer communication.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Analytical mindset.
- Keen sense of Marketing solutions and trends.
- Work well under own initiative.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Preferably have experience in a business to business sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in Sales and Marketing Analytics.
- Sales Force Experience.
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CVs to: email@example.com
We regret, due to possible high volumes of received applications, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview