A Data Analyst is responsible for providing and maintaining relevant and accurate data to all Sales departments.
About Smarter Business Group
Smarter Business is a UK-based company with offices in Hilton, KZN – South Africa, Haywards Heath – United Kingdom and Ringwood – United Kingdom.
- Fastest growing TPI (third-party intermediary) broker in the industry.
- Ranked as the 3rd leading consultancy by Cornwall Industry Insights.
- Runner-up in the 2018 TELCAs – ‘Awesome Place to Work’ award.
- 2018 finalist for ‘Best Customer Service’, ‘Best Advice’, ‘Industry Expert’ and ‘Consultancy of the Year’.
- 220 Staff members in our SA office and two UK offices.
- Platinum-accredited partner to Total Gas and Power.
- Official energy partners to the P.G.A. and A.A Hospitality Association.
Scope of job
- Strive toward continuous improvement in all data-related processes accross the business.
- Support sales in data management and drive good behaviour through training and positive reinforcement.
- Proactive analysis to ensure and maintain data integrity.
- Maintain data accuracy by identifying anomalies and having them corrected via mass update.
- Prepare new data for mass upload and distribution to sales teams.
- Analysis and redistribution of data to relevant sales teams for optimal revenue potential.
- Support sales teams by validating update requests and updating data in the system as and when required.
- Random monitoring of GDPR and general data compliance.
- Identify data management trends for edification and/or training, as required.
- Provide assistance to all departments in implementing or improving processes and/or system automation.
- Ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Analytical mindset.
- Perform effectively and accurately under pressure.
- Work well under own initiative.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Preferably have experience in a business to business sales environment.
- Sales Force Experience.
- 1 + Years basic exposure to Microsoft Excel.
- Grade 12 (Matric).
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CVs to: email@example.com
We regret, due to possible high volumes of received applications, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.