Smarter Business is a UK-based company with offices in Hilton, KZN – South Africa, Haywards Heath – United Kingdom and Ringwood – United Kingdom.
- Fastest growing TPI (third-party intermediary) broker in the industry.
- Ranked as the 3rd leading consultancy by Cornwall Industry Insights.
- Runner-up in the 2018 TELCAs – ‘Awesome Place to Work’ award.
- 2018 finalist for ‘Best Customer Service’, ‘Best Advice’, ‘Industry Expert’ and ‘Consultancy of the Year’.
- 220 Staff members in our SA office and two UK offices.
- Platinum-accredited partner to Total Gas and Power.
- Official energy partners to the P.G.A. and A.A Hospitality Association.
- Providing assistance to all customers with Smarter Business products and services.
- Communicating courteously with customers via telephone and email, as such an excellent command of the English language verbally and grammatically will be required.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing.
- Responsible for managing and improving the Smarter Business customer contact strategy.
- Handling all customer complaints with respect and integrity.
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers after consultation and authorisation from Head of Post Sales and when required Smarter Business Sales Director.
- Accurate and up to date record keeping of discussions or correspondence with customers and complaints.
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service Smarter Business is providing, such as embedding an NPS model.
- Producing written information for customers, as such computer literacy is essential.
- Writing reports and analysing the customer service using the bespoke Smarter Business CRM system, previous CRM system experience would be beneficial.
- Liaising with all Smarter Business suppliers.
- Developing feedback or complaint procedures for customers to use.
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for Smarter Business.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service across Smarter Business.
- Leading, supervising and training the Smarter Business customer service team.
- Learning about Smarter Business products or services and keeping up to date with changes and opportunities to cross sell all Smarter Business products.
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals and going to meetings.
- Implement customer retention strategies.
- Implement customer loyalty programmes.
- New customer onboarding and education.
- Surveys and testimonial aquisition.
- Implementation of customer services accreditations.
- Implement refferal programmes.
- Responsible for assisting the Customer Services Manager with the development of staff ensuring each member of the team receives appropriate levels of coaching via one to one’s with their line manager, team meetings and updates.
- Monitoring all team members’ individual performance against business objectives.
- Excellent communication and English skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong leadership, decision making and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a positive outlook.
- Highly hands on, solutions focused and “Right first time” approach.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 (Matric).
- Solid 5 to 7 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of customer service best practice.
- Experience of assisting in managing the performance of staff.
- Staff development and training,
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CVs to: email@example.com
We regret, due to possible high volumes of received applications, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.