The Channel Agent is responsible for setting up appointments by utilizing “Neglected” or “Cold” data, in support of the Group’s business Units & Centres of Excellence; thus creating future COE opportunities.
About Smarter Business Group
Smarter Business is a UK-based company with offices in Hilton, KZN – South Africa, Haywards Heath – United Kingdom and Ringwood – United Kingdom.
- Fastest growing TPI (third-party intermediary) broker in the industry.
- Ranked as the 3rd leading consultancy by Cornwall Industry Insights.
- Runner-up in the 2018 TELCAs – ‘Awesome Place to Work’ award.
- 2018 finalist for ‘Best Customer Service’, ‘Best Advice’, ‘Industry Expert’ and ‘Consultancy of the Year’.
- 220 Staff members in our SA office and two UK offices.
- Platinum-accredited partner to Total Gas and Power.
- Official energy partners to the P.G.A. and A.A Hospitality Association.
Scope of job
- To effectively secure successful appointments by dialing “cold data” or “neglected data” in a 5 day cycle (consultant to make contact with the Decision Maker).
- Maintain contact levels and provide an excellent customer relationship with new customers.
- Dial “cold” and “neglected” data (leads/customers) on a daily basis whilst being aware of “call harassment”.
- Must commit to meeting agreed targets (i.e x number of successful appointments created).
- Must increase individual customer value by cross selling services and promotion of the company’s portfolio of services in the UK.
- Must actively search for alternative means of contact by utilizing social platforms, search engines etc.
- Must maintain accurate and timely content/ data within the company CRM system, Salesforce.
- Responsible for own personal and professional development to facilitate effectiveness within role.
- Must carry out any other relevant duties as defined and agreed by any member of the Middle / Senior Management Team.
- Ensure KPI’s are met to meet the team’s overall target objectives for the month. Calls stats are a key metric.
- Any other duties asked of them which fits within the reasonable expectations and requests demanded of them.
- Excellent verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Negotiating and people skills.
- The ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to work to deadlines and perform effectively and accurately under pressure.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in the business sales environment.
- An understanding of the sales process and sound knowledge of buyer behaviour.
- Grade 12 (Matric).
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to email their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret, due to possible high volumes of received applications, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.