The Bookkeeper will be assisting with scheduling payments, invoices, credit control and billing queries.
Scope of Job:
- Creating financial transactions.
- Generating reports and invoices from that information and allocating payments accurately in an efficient manner.
- Attend to customer queries and credit control.
- Creating and sending customer invoices.
- Allocation of supplier and customer invoices.
- Ensure that payments are scheduled accurately.
- Chase customers for overdue payments.
- Ad-hoc invoicing and finance procedures.
- Attend to customer billing queries.
- Ensure that invoices accurate and efficient.
- Maintain customer credit and billing queries.
- bookkeeping : 2 to 3 years
- excel : 1 year or less
- accounting software : 1 year or less
- Pastel or Sage : 1 year or less
- Strong eye for detail.
- Client Relations.
- Planning and organising.
- Learning agility.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2 Years experience.
- Accounting or Finance Bachelors Degree.
- Pastel or Sage experience.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Accounting Software.
- Grade 12.
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to APPLY HERE:
We regret, due to possible high volumes of received applications, only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.